The incredible Luke Shaw is back!!
Sunday 29th Jan
Hybrid Workshop (London)
(If you missed his first session at #Intensive22 – worry no more!)
Venue: Chelsea Theatre, 7, World's End Place, London, SW10 0DR
Book your place - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morning Session (10am -12pm)
Trouble Shooting. “Communicating with Impact: Managing Tricky Customers” – AKA: Running a Choir.
(Repeat of #Intensive22)
Communicating better can be achieved by better understanding of our own personality and thought processes. Through engaging and simple exercises Luke will create a very safe space to explore your own personality types and then come to understand the wants and needs of others; so you can then practice adjusting your message to have a greater impact with your target market/students/choir members.
Afternoon Sessions (1 – 4pm)
1 – Using Empathy to Resolve Conflict. “Empathy as an Organisational SuperPower”
Learning how to manage differences of opinion, especially when they progress into conflict, is a real art. Well deployed empathy can be a real superpower when engaging conflict and in this session we'll learn how best to do it!!
2 – Creating & Implementing Success. “How to support yourself in achieving your goals”
How many of you made New Year's resolutions? How many have broken them already? In this session we'll learn how to set goals effectively and also how we can stick to them!!
Pricing: In Person / Online
ALL DAY - £50
AFTERNOON SESSION ONLY - £30
7, World's End Place,
Transport: Sloane Square (direct buses from STOP H) - to outside the Theatre in approx 10/15 mins
Fulham Broadway Underground to Chelsea Theatre 15 min walk
Book your place – email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
· Payments will be by bank transfer to MDBrunch Ltd, details will be provided to all bookings.
· The venue is entirely accessible. If there are any further assistance needs, please DO NOT hesitate to get in touch as we would like everyone to feel welcome so please do communicate with us ahead of the event.
· Meals are not provided at this event, there are several eateries within close reach. A bar on site will be open all day.
· All session recordings will be made available via dropbox between 20 and 30 days after the event finishes.
· All recordings and images/videos recorded by MDBrunch during the event remain the property of MDBrunch and can and will be used in various formats (digital and print media) to publicise and advertise our work. By purchasing a ticket to this event you are tacitly giving MDBrunch permission to use your likeness in any of our publicity campaigns.
· Refunds, if granted, will incur a £15 administration charge (regardless of which type of ticket).
· Materials bought during #Intensive22 direct from a workshop leader/organisational partner will not be the responsibility of MDBrunch and any/all queries must be directed to the vendor directly.
· There is no free parking at the venue.